Monday 14 July 2008

My Weekend!!

FRIDAYYYY!!!

This photo resumes the best of my day...xDD I ate it with Jaime,Pablo,Edu and Antonio...Davina saw me taking the pieces of the bread from the dining room to eat them in my room...Davina began to laugh but if Mr Strong had seen me...other could be the result...
The lessons this day were very boring like all and I took my last business lesson in the school!
In the assembly Jaime and I were thinking about the idea that Davina gave us the price but we don't know why...she gave it to Moritz!!!I can't be angry with Davina but in the next assembly I am sure that she will give it for one of the nice,hardworking Spanish pupils that she has!
After the assembly I went to speak with my friends by the computer...This was my day!!!


SATURDAY!!


On Saturday I went to Cambridge...and it was really...I can't understand it...xDD I can say that I ate in a McDonalds a large BigMac with orange Fanta and I went to the Starbucks and I drink a Frapucchino...after all of these I bought a jumper from the Cambridge University...It was nice to have a rest of a really hardworking week!!



When we return I don't know if the staff think that every pupils in the school are alcoholic or something like these but they revise every bg trying to find any rest of alcohol...it was very funny is true...And the disco...I dont want to speak about the disco..it is not a disco...is a friends meeting with music but not a disco...xDDD




SUNDAY!!!!

I use this day to get relaxed playing football,going to the swimming pool,playing tennis and staying in the computers!!
Of course the photo below is from the Spanish hobby...xDD everytime that we have free time we spend it by playing table-tennis and it is so funny I promise!!

Carlos!!


Byeee!!!

No comments: